Awning windows have one main sash that uses a top hinge to crank out 90 degrees for peak ventilation. They have a classic yet contemporary look.
- Sash and frame are welded for added strength and durability
- Multi-chambered vinyl for strength and energy efficiency
- Solid virgin vinyl construction provides long-lasting beauty and structural integrity
- Dual weather-stripping for reduced air, water and noise infiltration
- ½" Double strength insulated glass pack for year round comfort
- Cardinal LoE-270 glass and argon gas or
Cardinal LoE-366 glass and argon gas.
- Bronze or Grey tint glass
- Obscure glass
- Colonial, Contoured and SDL style grids
- ½" Main frame foam wrap for added insulation
- Multi-color options